Thank you for taking an interest in our work. We hope that you can find what we are looking for, whether you are a colleague scientist, a patient with neurological disease or generally interested. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Interested in participating in our latest trial of a potential remyelinating treatment?
Currently our work is focused on:
- Improving the availability of data in electonic health records in the UK for MS researchers
- Using real-world data to answer important questions about how best to use MS therapies
- Exploring how best to measure remyelination in adults and children with MS
- Investigating natural remyelination in people with MS
- Doing clinical trials to identify drugs which promote endogenous remyelination in people with MS
Great work from Cyrus published in the Multiple Sclerosis Journal The prognostic significance of non-disabling relapses in people with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) is unclear. Objective: To determine whether early…
In multiple sclerosis chronic demyelination is associated with axonal loss, and ultimately contributes to irreversible progressive disability. Enhancing remyelination may slow, or even reverse, disability. We recently trialled bexarotene versus…